Senior Technical Support Supervisor
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Improve case resolution times.
2. Backlog tickets reviews and take corrective actions with the support team if needed.
3. Follow up the progress on escalated cases.
4. Ensure proper follow up and closure of all pending tickets by the support team members.
5. Evaluate team member’s performance.
6. Intense follow up on VIP customer’s cases.
7. Assist in creation of customer support polices & procedures.
8. Follow up on unresolved cases.
9. Motivating staff through individual coaching sessions.
10. Provide documentation for procedures & technical aspects.
1- Report to the support manager.
2- Should maintain a high level of personal responsibility in order to be an example to his Team.
3- Abide and apply the rules and regulations of the department and the company as a whole.
4- Responsible for achieving targets provided by the management.